Sunday 2 October 2011

A Brand New *Wardrobe*

I spent this September holiday with my Beautiful Stylish friends in Stunning Sunny Cape Town. Camps Bay cocktails, Sun Downers on the rocky pier, lunches on Kloof Street and of course shopping in the V&A.
What a way to spend my week long holiday than living the high life with my gorgeous, fun friends. But what really caught my eye this holiday was the shop Wardrobe in Claremont.

Wardrobe is a darling boutique just around the corner from The Food Lovers Market, so why not stick to the theme and name it The Style Lovers Store?!.

There are two glass cases running in the middle of the store. They are filled with magazine fashion spreads, underwear, jewelry, sweeties and accessories. I just wanted to take the cases on the plane home with me.



The clothes and the decor are thought out up until the last detail, from choosing which page from a magazine should be on display, right up to the clothes dangling from the hanger.

When you can see the effort put into the simple unnoticed things, it makes the shopping experience all the more special and enjoyable. I just wanted to throw everything into my handbag before I even had tried on my new wardrobe worth of clothes.


The shop assistant told me that all the clothes are designed and produced by local and vintage designers. They come and drop off their clothes. The sizes are small but all the designs flatter almost all figures. But in a way that just adds to the exclusiveness of a store like this one. There are a lot of cropped baggy tops, waist tight flowy dresses and high waisted shorts in varying colours and materials. Plus, the prices are reasonable. Most tops ranged from R100 to R300. What a bargain!


Whenever you are in Cape Town, make your way down to Claremont and shop until you drop in Wardrobe. You are guaranteed to find a whole new wardrobe of clothes for going out for Lunch, Dinner and even a night out with your girlfriends.

I am in love with this store and it makes me sad to think I can only shop in Wardrobe when I visit this beautiful city. Check out their facbook page: http://www.facebook.com/WardrobeCapeTown?sk=info

Much Love xoxo

P.S. Sorry for the silence that last 2 weeks. All in the pursuit of a Journalism degree. Ciao Bella.

1 comment:

  1. I am feeling much blessed to be here and reading your thought provoking blog. It has truly increased my knowledge. I will surely come again and again to overcome my thirst for knowledge.
    wholesale clothing store online

    ReplyDelete